New Requirement Implemented for Applications
China's Ministry of Education has implemented a new requirement for Executive MBA applications. If you would like to apply for Fall 2017 admission, you must register for an entrance exam online between October 10, 2016 and October 31, 2016. The entrance exam will be held in December 2016. To learn more about this requirement, please visit http://yz.chsi.com.cn/yzwb/.
***Before you register online, please make sure to contact the Guanghua-Kellogg Executive MBA program at email@example.com.
Step 1: Application
- Application Form;
- Resume or CV;
- Company Introduction;
- Organizational Chart of Company;
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation;
- Letter of Organizational Support;
- Transcript(s) / Photocopy of Degree(s);
- Color, Passport-sized Photo;
- Photocopy of ID;
- Photocopy of Business Card;
- Photocopy of Qualifications (if any);
- Proof of English Proficiency (applicant can demonstrate English proficiency if (s)he):
- Is a native speaker of English;
- Has obtained his or her degree from a program or institution that is instructed in English;
- Has a valid record of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 6.5 or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 100.
***A non-refundable application fee of RMB ¥1,500 is required of all applicants.
Step 2: Interview
- Upon receiving your application, the pre-selection committee will review your application materials. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview;
- Interviews will take place at Guanghua’s Beijing and Shanghai campuses. Interviews via web conference can be arranged if necessary.
Notification of Admission
Within ten working days of the interview, the Admissions Committee will convene to review the application in full and make an admission decision. You will be advised by e-mail of the outcome as soon as a final decision is made.